CBD stands for cannabidiol, a chemical substance extracted from Cannabis plants. CBD affects the endocannabinoid system of the brain and helps maintain homeostasis and relaxes the body. It is known for its therapeutic effects like pain relief, treatment of epilepsy and insomnia. It is also known to regulate the level of stress hormone in your body thus reducing your stress and anxiety.
Vaping is the process of inhalation of any chemical vapors for some specific effects. CBD is consumed as tinctures, gummies, edibles, smoking joints, and vaping. Vaping CBD is the most popular way of all. Let us try to clear all or most of your doubts related to CBD vaping.
- The global market of CBD is increasing due to increasing demands, as a result, a variety of CBD products are available. But all products can not be used for vaping. For vaping CBD, you will need fast-acting CBD vape juice that works.
- People often refer to CBD vape juice as CBD vape oil. It may mislead you to believe that vape juice contains CBD oil. CBD vape juice consists of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, CBD extract, other cannabinoids, and terpenes. If your CBD vape juice consists of anything other than the mentioned constituents, it is not meant for inhalation.
- CBD vape juice is made from extracts of three types: Full spectrum, Broad-spectrum, and Isolates.
- Full-spectrum extracts contain cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, and nutrients.
- Broad-spectrum extracts contain everything that full-spectrum extracts but are free from THC.
- CBD isolate is pure Cannabidiol.
- CBD can be extracted from any part of the marijuana and hemp plants. For consumption, CBD is mainly extracted from hemp plants because it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- There is no perfect recommended dosage of CBD. The dosage of CBD to show effects on your body depends upon your body weight, tolerance to drugs, and what problems you are treating. To determine the perfect dosage for you start low. Take 1 to 2 mg, which you will get from one puff of CBD vape cartridge of 100 mg. Increase your dosage gradually by 5 mg and note the effects every time you increase the dose. Do not increase your dose before 24 hours.
- Drop the idea of CBD vaping if you are looking at it as an option to get high. CBD does not get you high as it is non-psychoactive.
- The only legal products of CBD are the ones extracted from the hemp plants because it contains THC in only trace amounts.
- Buy vaping kits that have refillable cartridges.
For maximum effectiveness, you need to buy premium-quality vape juice. CBD vaping is enjoyed by youngsters because of the wide range of flavors available in vape juice. Several types of devices are available for vaping CBD like Pen Vape, Tank Vape, and Vape Kits. Maintenance of your vape device and cleaning it regularly is an essential step if you want to enjoy the experience of CBD vaping.